Friday, August 10, 2012

Home from holidays again...

And finally uploaded my pictures. Photobucket kept breaking down or so, but finally I got the pics into my album, Here are some of them :
This was the view at sunset when sitting on my terrace outside the apartment where I have been staying during the last years. Wonderful, isn't it ?




The famous "Montebellocurve "at the Bernina pass, where one has a  glorious view of the Morteratsch glacier.
( and yup, a  storm is breeding here)



Lei da Silvaplana Sils , near St Moritz. The river that connects them ( there are four lakes in a  row ) is the young Inn, which will flow into the Danube.


The beaurtiful green valley around Bergün , along the Albula pass.It was a  great hike.



And, finally ( for here) the Dischmatal , near Davos, where I hiked, too, I still feel my knees buckle....:-)

The whole lot is hanging out here ( in my photobucket album)


4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful country! Good to hear you had a wonderful holiday. I tried to look at your Photobucket album but Internet has been screwy all day here and your photos just won't load for me. Your little carpet is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful country! Good to hear you had a wonderful holiday. I tried to look at your Photobucket album but Internet has been screwy all day here and your photos just won't load for me. Your little carpet is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home!!! Glad to hear you had a great time in the beautiful mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful scenery - what a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete