Friday, February 1, 2013

Nicola Mascall bellpull

Before I started on a big carpet ( well, bigg-ish , it is not as huge as the BBB), I wanted to do something small. Actually, had to do it, as I made a hole in the wall of my roombox, intending to pull wire through. Unfortunately, the wood started to crack (!), so I had to give up that plan. Was left with the ugly hole, though, so decided something else might nicely cover it. Bought bellpullkit from Nicola and stitched it ( on and off ) during the last 10 days or so.
I just finished it :


Yeah , I know , it looks crooked on pic, fortunately it isn't really :-)

11 comments:

  1. A beautiful design and well done so quickly.

    Hugs Helma

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really gorgeous Elly!
    Nicola has some of the nicest kits I have seen!
    Helen. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Elly!

    The bellpull is a great oportunity to cover the hole in the wall AND moreover it looks great!

    Hugs Lina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lemonade out of lemons, the saying goes ! It my next postyou can see it is situ, it really does look nice now .

      Delete
  4. It's lovely....I always enjoy seeing Nicola's kits made up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and am loving it. The bellpull design you chose is very pretty!
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Eliza and thank you ! This is actually mostly a humble blog , usually without clever thingies , but I do hope you will have a look around and enjoy .

      Delete
  6. Nicola Mascall's designs are lovely and the bellpull has turned out beautifully Elly. It looks great on the wall in Kendrick House too. Hugs Sandie

    ReplyDelete