Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Playing with pots and pans

Being in a baaaaaaaaad mood because of a rather stupid vote that passed here yesterday ( parliament wants to forbid rirual slaughter in this country), I decided to treat myself  to an evening of playing with the mouse house.

Of course I have got so many pots & pans now that they are spilling everywhere! Here they are standing on the stairs...

If you look closely to the overmantle, you can see a  little pan hanging on for dear life on the edge of the overmantle. I only saw it when I viewed the pic, but decided to leave it for now.It is hard enough to get things in back there !

And here I decided the chair was doing nothing useful with its time, anyway, so it could easily be used as a parking place for pans. Handier for mom.

Now I do really need to get on with the little quilts (but to be honest, it is a bit boring)

4 comments:

  1. Que graciosa escena y con todos sus detalles !!!Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ana,it is great fun to work on this little house and come up with new things every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at all the little details Elly, you show such imagination and creativity - it is inspiring and so much fun.
    Hugs
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mouse house is simply adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete