Sunday, August 29, 2010

Back from holidays



After two weeks in the Swiss Alps I am back home again. For those interested, my pics are here.




Unless your computer is on a physical cable and broadband, please do not attempt to view them individually; the pics are gigantic (there are so many that I declined to resize them all).
There is one other pic I want to show, though-this size of spaghetti(I think it must be 4 or 5 ft long, look at the bottles in the shopwindow),that I saw in Poschiavo...
(and yes, I did take the picture on the left,too;it is not a postcard!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am soooo envious!! What a great holiday! It's so incredibly beautiful there. Picture perfect. I would love to live in one of those little villages in the countryside.
    I hope you had a wonderful time, and welcome back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time- but I am very happy to be with my cats again. They sure missed me, and I missed them,too.
    The one thing which compensated a bit is the variety of animals one can see there. You would love the wild guimea pigs over there, and the mountaingoats, and the big wild goats out there, not to mention the squirrels one sees everywhere, running around to their hearts'desire.

    ReplyDelete