Friday, October 30, 2009

More bluebell cottage


here are some more pics of my sweet new cottage !
I plan to do some reasonably humble inhabitants; not too poor ( they wouldn't have anything for me to place into the cottage, so that is a non-starter for me ), but certainly not an "upscale conversion"! Well , the exterior doesn't lend itself to that, either ; it seems to be in rather bad repair.....City people would have replaced the roof and straightened out the windows, etc. So , country/ village it will be. Probably somewhere in the thirties or a bit earlier....

4 comments:

  1. Oh Elly...what a lucky lucky lady you are! The cottage is lovely! Can't wait to see what you do with it...
    hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elly, this is going to be an interesting departure from your other projects - I will watch with interest to see how it progresses. Love it so far! Hugs,Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so charming! :)

    I too, can't wait to see what you do with the inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is a great cottage, also because it is the usual 1"scale ( I like 1"scale best). This maker is not very well known, so I am trying to attract some attention to his work , it is really well deserved. He also makes wonderful thatched cottages....

    ReplyDelete