Friday, January 27, 2012

The lady of negotiable affection...

Claire from Morecambe sent me this lovely lady... She is a perfect companion to my grumpy gouty colonel, I think, and in case you are wondering : yes,she is sitting on his rocking horse ....



She has a wonderful flushed face and beautiful hands ( notice those rings ?? And the fine fingers???) and a MIGHTY cigarette. I love her to bits.So does he, methinks.
Thank you  Claire !

(PS yes, that blessed wall sconce is again leaning down..sigh)

3 comments:

  1. jaaaaa....la señora de afecto negociable, me encanta como le llamas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for your lovely new doll. The scene is wonderful. Poor gentleman, how did he hurt his foot? A good thing he has company now.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schitterend!! Wat een leuke scene heb je hier van gemaakt. Mooie poopen, vooral die dame van lichte zeden(?).....
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete