Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Two more little meece

Today they turned up on my doorstep: two more meeces from Kristy. One is a little warlock. I ahve sent him into teh scullery, where, unseen by his parents, he is brewing something dangerous. I expect to hear an explosion any time now.
With him came a little brother, who dressed up as  a  clown, bringing his own popcorn and peanuts ( it always helps when newbies bring in their own food). Since they had travelled together, I left them hanging out there for now, but I will probably evacuate the little clown soon. I mean, he is in real danger....

I am going to have a photosession real soon, as these pics are lousy- but you get the idea!

3 comments:

  1. They are sooo sweet! I am fascinated by your imagination and creativity with this Mouse House, Elly, and love catching up with it. Please rescue the little clown soon - I really fear for his safety if my brother's exploits with his chemistry set are anything to go by.
    Hugs
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that i have found your blog. I love your little meece and your stories are great.:) Greetings Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estoy enamorada de esos ratoncitos, son tan dulces y simpáticos... Realmente preciosos. Felicidades.

    ReplyDelete