Tuesday, June 22, 2010

YEAH !!!



When I saw Kristy's site some days ago, I fell for this class....
Today it arrived; that was really, really quick.I have been unpacking all kinds of small packages , helped by my little Fluffy, of course ( he WOULD want to know what I am doing and gives his opinion on all mini-related things in my house.
Aren't they adorable?
At the moment I am sticking little things together, so that I can safely park it , probably in the attic of Bluebell cottage. I think the old lady I want to live there will be kind enough to let them...:-)

Kristy is a lady after my heart , she donates part of the money she makes to animal rescue. Thank you so much, Kristy.

3 comments:

  1. Una genial compra!!!!
    Los animalitos de Kristy;s, son una verdadera maravilla!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes , they are really lovely - did you see Kristy's blog? It is sooo funny to look at:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thank you Elly! I'm so thrilled you are happy with them. I can't wait to see them in your Bluebell cottage attic or where ever you end up putting them.
    LOVE your kitty!!!!

    ReplyDelete