Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hot dolly restored

After last Monday's disaster I decided I was not going to be beaten by five pieces of porcelain and some pipe-cleaners.
So , after a night of recuperation ( on the radiator for her , she had become rather wet during the extinguishing-festivities , and in bed for me ) I decided to immediately re-do her.
No glue this time ( except for the last decorations on her dress , of course ) , draping only if very necessary and done with water, cutting the sleeves on the forearms in a triangular shape instead of a tube , which cut back on the draping there, as well. All went well, the girl yielded this time to my gritted-teeth treatment and here she is. Hurray !