Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Home again!





After a week the little patient is home from hospital. Of course, he had to take possession of the house again, and of me, cuddling big time when I came home from work ( if the vets read this : my brain won't really suffer from damage by Xrays- nuf said) . Now we will have to wait and see what happens. Probably the tumor is not going to get smaller, but if there is a reaction it would be , that it would not grow bigger in a short time. He has this shaven footballfield on the back again, of course, but it does not worry either of us- or any of the other kitties. They are happy he is here again!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad he is back home, he looks so content sleeping in his basket. Floris, you listen to this auntie, you get well because I wanna come stroke you in June and hear you purr!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete