Monday, March 14, 2011

birthday present


Look what I found when I came home...

A lovely lovely bedspread, crocheted ( not knitted, as I thought at first) by my clever and sweet friend Petra (You may remember her as the lady who also stitched those two Tasmanian critters for another friend). The bedspread is for one of my minibeds; I think the lady in my Victorian house could use it.
The card is lovely, too. The kitty bears a real resemblance to my dear Floris.

Big thank you to Petra!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Well first of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! When is it, today? May you have a wonderful year. The bedspread are very beautiful, glad you got spoiled!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elga! Actually I will have my birthday on the 19th,so some days to go yet(and another 8 years till retirement, sigh...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. De sprei is prachtig!!
    Alvast een fijne verjaardag gewenst.
    Groetjes Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!! I like the new look of your blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete