Sunday, December 4, 2011

Some new flowers

It has been a long time since I made some, but I decided to do so again this week. It is obvious that I am out of training, I am afraid, and the first set were even worse, but here are the final ones :

Amaryllis and geranium.
The first picture shows a euro in front, for size.The geranium is tiny, I mean tiny ! It is a bit scraggy, but then, all my plants tend to be scraggy....

The Amaryllis was fun, though. I did apply a coat of varnish,since I was not enamoured of the dullness of the paint, even after havingbeen mixed with Sobo.


  1. Your plants are beautiful.
    Hugs Maria

  2. Thank you all! Well,maybe I am going to try some more this week,to get some more practice :-)

  3. Oh Elly these are wonderful! I really would like to find the time to do them someday too. Thanks for sharing and I may have questions when I finally do try them!
    Judy L from Penticton and camp