Today I had a play day again; I made labels for my "honeypots" that I painted some time ago. These are solid acrylic jars ( can be bought from Debbie , so cannot be filled, bu if you use glass paint and let them dry thoroughly, they do look nice. I also made textile covers for the pots.
( they are more amber colored than it seems in this picture, honest!)
In the same way, I also made a load of little jars of jam and curd:
( hmm, I am still think about very tiny labels, I am afraid that is beyond me, but maybe....Textile covers are absolutely out of the question, I am afraid ! )
I also filled some pots with mushrooms
Angie Scarr made those beautiful canes, I just filled the jars :-) I am also adding a layer of glass paint on the outside, as part of the scenic water was too pale to my taste.
And these were meant to be red onions ( purplish beads), but since I did not color the scenic water, these came out too pale for that, so I did a re-think and am calling them plums. There.
They will all go into the very big rack in my Kendrew hose !
In the meantime kitties are very happy!