Friday, July 1, 2011

This is SCARY

Months ago, before I had the mouse house I was webshopping in a bead shop and I came upon this Fimo pendant.
The mouse settlement immediately came to mind, of course, so I bought together with the other supplies I wanted. I had to grunge it, it was too neat, of course, but today it was ready to go into the house.
Since it is next to impossible to pound  a nail in or even make  a hole, I simply decided to glue it in with heavy industrial glue- hoping it will never have to leave place again.

Of course, I hung it next to the kids' bunk- that will teach them being naughty. I mean, see that big spider on babys bed??????? Poor little girl....

1 comment:

  1. Oh Elly - of course there had to be a kitty of some sort, even in a mouse house vbg. I'm so glad you found a way to have one here. Poor baby, what will she do about the spider? Maybe she'll eat it....
    Mini hugs Sandie.

    ReplyDelete