Sunday, January 2, 2011

Two little barnaby's

Ready and framed ! The frames are straight, not as wonky as they seem in the pic; I am going to try and make a straight picture later on , when I have some more coffee inside. I feel very nice now, since I will be able to post them off to that sweet lady in the UK who lost this furkid last summer.
For your information : she "adopted"another chihuahua Benji, who settled straight in and they are very happy together. I am really glad for her!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Son un amor y te han quedado preciosos.Este es mi trabajo preferido para miniaturas el petit point y el punto de cruz.
    enhorabuena y FELIZ AÑO NUEVO
    Maite

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lovely lady will be doubly thrilled with her extra Barnaby Elly - it was so nice of you to send her both.
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete