Sunday, June 13, 2010

starting on the clematis

Today Dafna was here again ; the trellis we made last time will be filled with flowers.
Some months ago I saw a very nice tutorial on Marjo's site on making clematis; I had , however , not any punch for the leaves which would do. Marjo kindly punched a LOT of leaves for us and today we started on making her flowers. First , however , we attached the flower wire and the leaves to the trellis.
Next week we hope to get on with the flowers themselves. Dafna wants half clematis, half roses.

Thank you so much , Marjo , for your generous help!

1 comment: