Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dafna and I



made some garden furniture today...
Our ingredients were embroidery fabric( canvas, actually) and electric wire (the chair nicked from the Freida Gray book , I thought out the trellis). Actually , we are both rather proud of our clever little selves!

The things will be spray-painted , like the old bench Dafna inherited from me ( white, btw, a visit to Halfords is indicated) After which we will fill the trellis with flowers. I think a lot of clematis will look nice, and maybe roses on the other side.....

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. I love the look of it. I just might need to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Teresa . It was really easy, esp the trellis :-) But It will look really effective once it is overgrown, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elly you have been busy - they look really nice, and I can just imagine the trellis covered over with a lovely vine,clematis or roses.

    ReplyDelete