Friday, August 10, 2012

And some weeks later...


Here it is again. I was away on holidays and had brought the little carpet with me. As you can see, only the fourth outer border needs to be stitched now. I had started out too far from the corner ( no fault of Nicola, mine entirely, I am afraid, but I am rather bad at starting from the centre), so got slightly into trouble.
still, I love it. It is also easy to work on, with many small motives that just seem sto cry out "just do me before you go to sleep", so that you keep going, and it is not frogging-prone, either.
Pics of the holidays ( or  a link thereto ) to follow later, I am fighting with Photobucket right now and it is nearly steaming in an attept to swallow all those megabites :-)

3 comments:

  1. Ya está casi lista!
    Un bello trabajo
    Un abrazo
    GRACIAS por no tener palabra de verificación

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you sure got a lot of time for stitching in the mountains, the fresh air must have been good for you! The rug is beautiful, guess it will be finished before the next 10th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done heaps on this lovely carpet Elly, it is looking great. Hope you are rested and refreshed after your holiday.

    ReplyDelete