Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hungry tiger

( Sorry, much cat, hardly time for minis right now)
Today we were at the faculty again to have Floris's lump seen to. It has decreased in size , a bit, but it is best to remove it right now, as it will probably be relatively "quiet" ( shortly after the radiation). We suppose his pulmonary metastases will have grown, but the immediate threat to his well being is this tumor, so that is the one we choose to treat right now.
Tomorrow I will bring the guy in to be operated upon again and I will take him home ( if all goes well, he has become considerably weaker) the same afternoon. Still, he looks rather happy and content and cuddles whenever he can :-) I even get his Glivec pills in without too much fuss and he is not  even mad at me.

You know how to give  a pill to  a cat? Feed the pill to a goldfish and goldfish....
( Or , like a friend elaborated : feed pill to goldfish, goldfish to duckie, duckie......NOOOOO )
Very bad. Nope , I wouldn't dream of it.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you are still keeping your sense of humour with all the Kitty stress you must be experiencing. Hope goes well with the operation.
    Many Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel veel succes morgen, Elly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and Floris good luck, I'm thinking of you both. ♥

    ReplyDelete