Sunday, November 7, 2010

Not my scale!!!!



 

 

 

 


Today I made some furniture for Flowerpot cottage ( the little quarterscale house I was working on some weeks ago). It is definitely not my scale at all.I used kits, not being great with working from scratch,even though I have Fiona's book, but even so I manage to bloop all the time.I get impatient!(no surpise there, I am afraid).
I also decided to add some paint to the roof , since I did not like its color. It looks like a drunk tiger now, so I need to have another go. Well, all in all I have happily been busy, in spite of my grumbling and even forgot about the near-computer disaster that I nearly walked into today.Don't ask.

3 comments:

  1. Elly, what are you talking about? The tiny furniture looks awesome!!!!! And the roof looks fine too I think. A drunken tiger....bwaaaaaaahaaaaahaaaa. You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elly you are so funny, the cottage looks great and the furniture is fine too! Now all you need is some quarter scale flowers (says she ducking for cover!!!)
    Hugs,
    Sandra (Snippets from my Studio)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm, Sandra, I have actually got some quarter scale flower kits. You'd better duck over the horizon.....

    ReplyDelete