Sunday, January 11, 2015

More Cobweb !

recently some more halfscale items ( from ebay and Homes in Miniature ) did come in, and this week I made up some kits of Jane Harrop . I justput some of them in.

Here are some of the thingies I bought:

                                                          Jelly chest

                                                   

                                                             drawer  chest



                                 Wash stand and a beautiful set of porcelain, jug and basin:



                                                Sorry for the pic, but here it is....





                                                 And, of course, I could not resist that doggie !



                 Still- beams to be added, plus lights to be installed !! Will have to wait, though.


7 comments:

  1. This drawer chest is very pretty, furniture great harmonize with house.
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love it too, Magda ! I hope to make some dolls to go ad live there when I have got a bit of time somehow.

      Delete
  2. I like the furniture and the home details...stairs and fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! So do I , it is a lovely cottage, think 1/24 and 1/12 are my fav scales by now.

      Delete
  3. This is such a quaint little cottage and you have done such an Amazingly Good job at constructing and decorating it too. Well done Elly! :))

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice looks like its moving along fast now .1/24 now that's small.


    Have a nice week

    Mario

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Elly,
    Your Cobweb cottage is beautiful and well "reanimated" as you mentioned before. I hope you enjoy making it a cosy home! I love the animals, esp. the hmm doing dog.

    ReplyDelete