Thursday, December 25, 2014

Cobweb rescued !!!!!!

Hurray ! after my sad Cobweb story Josje was so kind to offer her help ( now SHE is a  builder, which I definitely am not :-) ). So last week I drove there, house on board - one of the best things about smaller scales is that you can easily take houses for a  spin or walk, if they like to - and she did some cosmetic surgery.

This was what had happened - don't laugh so hard you!!!! I did , actually, but it was a shame as I had spent so much time on the dear little cottage :


HUH ??????? Chimney over the frontdoor ? What about Health and Safety rules????


But now it looks like this :



What she basically did, was removing the tabs atttachments and replacing them on front. And it works !!!!

So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Josje !!!


6 comments:

  1. How wonderful! It looks great now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, am very happy bunny now and I can go on decirating the inside and lighting it ( I hope)

      Delete
  2. fijn dat het gelukt is, Elly!

    Groetjes Helma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, goed hè. Had het nauwelijks meer durven hopen!

      Delete
  3. The house is fantastic! and thre chimney over the frontdoor looks very well, I really like it,
    Happy New Year!
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but the chimney hould really have gone over the fireplaces, so at the back of the house :-( . It has been moved now and sits demurely over the fireplaces- where it belongs! Shall take apuc of the back , too when I hav ethe oportunity .( read : the right light) . Thank you!

      Delete