Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Plans , plans...


OK , some new things are playing around in my very busy mini-brain...That brain usually works in overdrive, anyway.


I ordered some doll kits, from several favourite artists, one from Nancy Cronin, which she taught at Sturdbridge ! Here she is : she looks wonderful and I imagine she will be a very good friend to my cat- lady.
The cat- lady is collecting as many friends as she does cats , by now. How could it be otherwise ?When I have the opportunity , I will introduce her and her friends and foe/ neigbour....

I designed a cat for Joan fom Canada , who came here for dinner last week, with her husband. So will stitch that one , soon. Will show it. First ,though , I need to stitch another kitty, a redhead, who is very resistent to designing...

No comments:

Post a Comment